In an effort to be open and transparent I’m going to reveal a big secret to you. This blog uses affiliate links. When you click on many of the links on this website redirecting you to a product or service and make a purchase, I receive an affiliate commision from the sale. The products and services recommended on this website are all based on my opinions and experience using the products.
The specific affiliate links I promote are usually related to products used in repairing and installing garage doors – mainly Amazon and Ebay.
Most of the links on this site in BLUE font are affiliate links.
- This blog is reader supported and most advertisements and outbound links are part of affiliate programs.
- Only products, services and businesses that I have actually used will be promoted.
- Affiliate links may be in the form of images ads, text links and coupon codes. Affiliate commissions earned come at no additional charge to you.
- Just because a product or service is mentioned in the content on this site doesn’t necessarily mean it is part of an affiliate program.
- No affiliate program solicitations are ever accepted unless I have personally used the product or service first – I only endorse products I believe in.
1. Ads (images)
The ads you see on garagedoorguide.com may be from affiliate programs direct from the individual business or from websites like ShareASale, ClickBack, Ebay and Amazon. These ads appear in my blog sidebar, header and footer and in posts on my site. These images are straight forward advertisements.
2. Affiliate links (text)
Most of my posts are tutorials about garage door repair and installation. When applicable I show products and services that can help you repair and install garage doors by yourself. These links are usually related to door parts like hardware kits, openers, seals, brackets, hinges, rollers, drums cables etc.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.